Why book a bridal session before the wedding?
Bridal sessions are a great way for the bride to get comfortable in her dress, have some time to focus on her in all her glory, and have fun capturing all the beautiful details of the bride.
What details should I bring?
If you do decide that a bridal session is something that you would like to capture, I would suggest coming prepared fully dressed in your wedding dress/attire that you will be wearing the day of. During your session we will focus on portraits and details.
Great details to bring are:
- Bridal Shoes
- Accessories (earrings, necklace, veil, wedding ring/engagement ring)
- Bouquet in a similar color palette to your wedding colors
- Getting Ready Items (perfume, lipstick, etc)
Locations for my session?
Where you want to have your session is completely up to you, your style, and what style best fits you and your personality. Below are some ideas of where we can go:
- Nature (tall grass, thick trees, wood bridges, etc)
- Urban (downtown, minimalist buildings, rooftops, etc)
- A studio (minimalist/modern style indoors: additional cost)
- Your Venue (many venues allow their booked couples to do engagements at the venue outside of opening hours; just be sure to ask first and schedule a date with the venue for your session)